CTS offers a comprehensive Confirmation program. This is a three year program in which youth grapple with their faith as they prepare to affirm their baptisms the fall of their freshman year. During those three years we explore the Old Testament, New Testament, and the Lutheran tradition.
Connect. Question. Learn. Grow.
This is an opportunity for the church to continue to partner with parents in living the promises made at baptism:
*To live with them among God’s faithful people
*Bring them to the word of God and the holy supper
*Teach them the Lord’s Prayer, Creed, and Ten Commandments
*Place in their hands the Holy Scriptures
*Nurture them in faith and prayer
So that they may learn to trust God, proclaim Christ through word and deed, care for each other and the world God made, and work for justice and peace.
These promises are affirmed by students on the day of their confirmation as they proclaim their faith in front of this community.
Format for Fall 2020
- Thursdays 6-7 pm, September 24-November 19.
- In-person, outdoor, small group meetings at CTS on October 1 and November 5.
- Digital lessons on Zoom October 8-29 and November 12-19
- Includes both large group time with P Steph and small group time by grade.
- We take a break between Thanksgiving and New Year.
The Nuts and Bolts of Confirmation
Use these resources to set your student up for enrollment and registration.